Toyota Express Maintenance
Right Price. Right Quality. Right Now.
What are the benefits of using synthetic oil?
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 0W-20 is specifically formulated for your Toyota or Scion to meet the requirements of today’s new engine technology:
- It improves fuel economy by increasing the efficiency of your engine’s oil system—more miles per gallon.
- It reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout the engine to help prevent engine deposits—more engine protection.
- It helps to protect the engine during extreme operating conditions.
- It provides a quicker oil flow to critical parts of the vehicle resulting in faster starts and better overall engine protection over a wide variety of temperatures—more stability under a wide range of temperature conditions.
- It is easier on the environment and your wallet. For many consumers, the change to synthetic oil permits extending the oil drain intervals, which means a reduced waste stream and cost of ownership.
We cover a lot of ground
Our Toyota-trained technicians are deployed in a "pit crew" approach, to ensure your vehicle receives rapid and accurate service. Toyota Express Maintenance services include:
- Oil & Filter Change
Engine oil is the single-most vital fluid for your Toyota's well-being because it reduces friction between moving parts and helps remove heat from the engine. The correct oil for your vehicle is marked on your vehicle's oil cap or noted in your Owner's Manual. If your vehicle requires an oil change, it will be drained and refilled, and your oil filter will be replaced with a Genuine Toyota oil filter. Your maintenance indictor light will also be reset at this time. Your maintenance schedule includes the proper engine oil and recommended replacement intervals.
- Brake Inspection
As far as safety systems go, your Toyota's brake system is one of the most important. The functionality and safe operation of your car's braking system depends on following through with routine maintenance as outlined in your Toyota's maintenance schedule. The Multipoint Inspection performed on your Toyota will include a brake inspection. This will help to ensure that your brake pad thickness is still at a safe braking level.
- Tire Rotation
Tires play an important role in your vehicle's handling, performance and driving comfort and can also have an impact on your Toyota's fuel efficiency. So make sure to keep your tires properly inflated and use tires that match your Toyota vehicle's specification. Tire manufacturers recommend that tires be rotated every 5,000 miles. Tire rotation is important for even tread wear and long life. When performed at the recommended times, it helps ensure that the tires wear evenly and prolong the useful life of the tires. After rotating your tires, the technician will also reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light. This system is designed to detect a change in tire pressure.
- Fluids Inspected & Replenished
Using the correct fluid is extremely important. During your Multipoint Inspection all your fluids (coolant, brake, power steering, windshield washer and transmission) will be checked and replenished at no additional charge.
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
Contact our service department for details on all Toyota Express Maintenance services offered and for more information about Toyota Express Maintenance.
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts