Arizona Business Owners
Your vehicles are vital to your business. Because your time is valuable, we work closely with your Toyota dealer to help make financing your vehicles easier so you can get back to business.
A business must be a legal entity (e.g. corporation, general partnership, limited partnership, LLC or be a sole propriertorship)
Ready to finance? Start here.
Your first step is to download a Credit Application. Your Toyota dealer will require this completed credit application along with a few other documents to get started. Some applications may require further consideration and additional information may be required. Be sure to bring the following documents with you:
- Verification of corporate existence and corporate name
(Examples: Copy of fictitious name filing, Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Agreement, Business License, etc.)
- Verification of authenticity and authority of signers
(Examples: Certified Resolution and Incumbency Certificates)
- Financial documentation
Typically, you will need to provide financial documentation. This may include tax returns from the two most recent years as well as your most recent personal tax return.
Business Finance and Lease Options
Choose from flexible finance and lease options tailored to the needs of small business owners.
Business Solutions Finance Plans
Enjoy the benefits of full ownership from day one
- Competitive APRs
- Flexible terms up to 84 months
- Seasonal payment plan (not available in all states)
- Unlimited miles
- No excess wear and use charges
- New, certified and used Toyota vehicles, and new and used non-Toyota vehicles are eligible
- Balloon financing available in limited states
- - Flexible end of term options for large balloon payment depending on state laws and buyers
Business Solutions Lease Plans
Leverage leasing as an option to help make the best use of your cash flow. Monthly payments may be lower than traditional financing. New and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles are eligible.
Closed End Lease Plan
Operate your vehicle potentially without the full cost of ownership
- A standard closed end lease with flexible terms up to 60 months
- You are responsible for any excess mileage and excess and use charges at lease end
- Early termination charges will apply
- At lease end, return the vehicle, or purchase it at the residual value
Open End Lease Plan
Drive your vehicle without paying excessive mileage or usage charges
- A commercial open end lease with a Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC)
- The projected end-of-term value of vehicle (TRAC value) is set at lease inception based on anticipated usage of the vehicle
- Flexible terms up to 60 months
- Vehicles can be customized with specialty equipment and paint
- No mileage restrictions
- No excess wear and use charges at scheduled maturity
- Early termination charges will apply
- At lease end, purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon TRAC value, or instruct TFS to sell the vehicle. You are responsible for the difference between the net sale amount and the TRAC value, if the amount is less than the TRAC value
Additional Products and Services
Save time and plan for the future with a Vehicle Credit Line, Master Agreement and other customized solutions.
Vehicle Credit Line
Plan ahead and streamline the process of acquiring future vehicles for your business.
- Pre-qualification good for 12 months, eliminating the need to go through the entire credit approval process each time you finance an additional vehicle
- Available on all Business Solutions finance and lease options
- Helps free up cash to invest in other aspects of your business
Consolidated Billing Statements Consolidate multiple billing statements into one monthly statement with summary details on individual accounts. Remit just one payment to cover all your accounts. Available on request for business customers with multiple vehicles financed.
Specialized Customer Service Professional and knowledgeable customer service consultants work closely with you getting to know you and your business so they can customize services to your needs. Call (866) 935-3388.
Vehicle and Payment Protection Plans
Protect your investment with a TFS vehicle and payment protection plan
Vehicle Service Agreement
TFS Vehicle Service Agreements can help shield you from the cost of unexpected covered repairs beyond your vehicles basic warranty period.
Guaranteed Auto Protection
Help protect your business from unexpected costs if your vehicle is declared a total loss due to theft, accident, fire or flood.
Prepaid Maintenance Program
A convenient and affordable way to help maintain your vehicles and manage your monthly maintenance costs. View our Toyota Financial Services Maintenance Programs.
Excess Wear & Use Protection Plan
This can help waive your responsibility for qualifying excess wear and use charges at lease-end.
Business Solutions Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to read frequently asked Business Solutions Questions or download a pdf of Toyota Financial Services Business Solutions brochure.