The Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Advantage
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- 1-year of Roadside Assistance
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report?
- Certified customers are eligible for standard new car financing rates
Our certification process keeps you in mind every step of the way. The TCUV standards apply from the time a Toyota dealer acquires the vehicle through to the final sale. Each candidate for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including six year old models, with 85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 160-point inspection every certified Toyota goes through, a CARFAX vehicle history report is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Seal of approval.
Each Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians and backed by an extensive used car warranty. The Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Warranty coverage is an extension of the vehicle's original factory warranty and helps protect you against mechanical failures and breakdowns.
12 month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty
- Coverage begins from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase
- Provides our highest level of coverage available
- Covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship
7 year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- Coverage begins from the original date of first use when sold as new
- Covers major engine, transmission components and all internally lubricated parts
- Offers Travel Protection that includes lodging reimbursement when more than 150 miles from home
- Provides Substitute Transportation reimbursement while your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is undergoing repair
- It's transferable at no cost, for added resale value
We check 160 points. All to prove one point:
Only the best get to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
At Toyota, we are committed to putting the highest quality certified vehicles on the road. Each certified used vehicle must meet or exceed an intensive 160-point Quality Assurance Inspection, which includes mechanical, detailing, and appearance standards. Our goal is to ensure that every TCUV has that like-new look and feel that you would expect in a certified used vehicle. Our factory-trained technicians complete any necessary repairs and reconditioning before we call the vehicle certified. Every certified Toyota comes with a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report? to ensure it's worthy of the certification process. That means you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with owning a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle.